Monday 6 August 2012

Beauty Haul & Review: July/August

Freeman Single Use Masks
...Clay Mask in Mint & Lemon
This helps soak up oil and unclogs my pores.
...Anti-Stress Mask with Dead Sea Minerals
This hydrates and makes my skin so soft.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails
...230 Heart of Stone
A beautiful cotton candy pink
...160 Hard-core Party
A pretty pale pink for every day wear

Aussie
...Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner
This moisturizes my dry ends without weighing down my fine hair. It smells like coconuts and sweets.
...Catch the Wave Mousse
This helps hold my heatless waves without sacrificing movement and flexibility in my hair. Although this mousse doesn't smell half as good as the Hair Insurance. I still like it.

Maybelline
...Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium/Deep is a fast drying, light weight and non greasy formula. Great for my sensitive oily & acne prone skin.
...Baby Lips in Cherry Me
I love the smell of cherries and the sheer red tint this lip balm gives. Good for the girls that like the natural makeup look.

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer. I've been looking for a gradual tan moisturizer for my face. This one is non greasy and is a lot less smelly than most self tanners.

Bath and Body Works
...Coconut Lime Breeze shower gel reminds me of lime slushies on a blazing hot day. Smells delicious and light.
...Pink Chiffon fragrance mist is fruity and sweet. It's light weight scent is great for every day use.