Thursday 2 August 2012

Beauty & Lifestyle: July 2012 Favourites

Christian Kane's Something's Gotta Give was one of my favourite songs from his hit TV series Leverage.
I am absolutely in love with this album of Jason Mraz called LOVE. The songs are just so catchy they make me want to dance on the sidewalk while walking home. My top 3 songs from this album are: The Freedom Song, Living in the Moment, Everything is Sound.
Screaming Fuchsia by Color Club. Love love love pink polish for the summer. I've had this colour on for 3 weeks.
Montego Bay Club Gladiator Sandals. These are the most comfortable mini wedge sandals I have ever owned. I purchased these 2.5years ago and I'm still enjoying them dearly.
Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Flared Waterproof

Cherry Body Wash by Dial, for some reason this scent reminds me of Body Shop's Satsuma

Lindt Chili Dark Chocolate started off as an impulse buy and ended up to be an addiction
Wet n Wild Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe. It's a STEAL and it works well. Creamy and pigmented.
Elizabeth Arden gift with purchase Super Sized Makeup Bag. Love the hint of Lime :)