Sunday 28 October 2012

Beauty: 10 Beauty Products I Would Re-purchase

1. NYX Jumbo Pencils
For oily lids definitely need to have a primer in place before applying these bad boys. They do crease. But if you apply primer and set it with a powder shadow then they are fantastic.
2. Maybelline Baby Lips
For what it's worth, they sure moisturize and give a hint of colour. And even better they have SPF. :)
3. NARS Eye Makeup Remover
One of the best makeup removers I've tried on the market. I can't seem to part with this one. It easily melts down waterproof long wearing eye makeup.
4. Boot Botanics Rosewater Toner
For my acne prone skin, it calms the redness and soothes the dry patches left behind from harsh acne treatments.


5. NYC In a Minute Nail Polish
Does as it says on the bottle. It dries in just about 60 seconds. They have a lovely range of colours to choose from and they are a budget brand. They are not long wearing, but with a good top coat every 3 days you can prolong the wear of this nail polish.
6. Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Great colour range selection. Comes in 2 formulas. Medium/Full coverage and it wears very well. Definitely a long lasting foundation.

7. Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Pressed Powder
This is very fine powder that never leaves a cakey finish. Glides on smoothly, on good skin days I can get by with just this press powder after moisturizing. Medium coverage.

8. ELF Studio Makeup Brushes
Love ELF products, I've purchased my brushes seperately and not in this kit as shown. But for beginners in makeup, I highly recommend getting yourself a set of these brushes.
9. NYX Blushers
Pigmentation is wonderful. The blushers glide on smoothly and they come in a variety of colours. Also it is a budget friendly product line.
10. Konjac Sponge
These are great for daily gentle exfoliation. For my acne, it's important for me to exfoliate the dead skin and to purge the pores to prevent more acne from forming. I purchase these sponges from a local wellness boutique called Saje. I love that store, if you have one in your neighbourhood, they are definitely worth going there to have a peek.