Friday 28 December 2012

Beauty & Fashion: What I Got for Christmas Part Uno

Last month in November I was in Toronto visiting my family and friends. We had an early Christmas gift exchange. But what I really loved about Christmas this year is that I got to spend time with my family and friends. Something I enjoy the most is good company. 

Here are somethings that I received for Christmas this year:



J.Crew Pink Studs (Left)
Twinings Assorted Tea Selection

Starbucks Rodarte Mug

NARS hearts Vancouver Collection


J. Crew Pink Bangle
NARS hearts Vancouver Collection

NARS hearts Vancouver Makeup Bag

NARS hearts Vancouver Nail Polish in Saratoga

NARS hearts Vancouver Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara

NARS hearts Vancouver Lipstick in Dolce Vita

NARS hearts Vancouver Blush in Orgasm
Burton Snowboard Jacket
Nike Dri Fit Workout Shirt
Forever Living Bee Propolis Cream
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles Mmmm Mmmm Goodness from my BFF