Wednesday 27 March 2013

Beauty Review: Beauty Friends Aloe Essence Mask

I'm back with Korean beauty product review. I am always fascinated by foreign skincare and beauty products.

This sheet mask comes with lots of extra essence jelly. The sheet mask fit perfectly on my face. I applied the mask on my freshly cleansed skin and the extra jelly in the foil packet on my neck. This one takes about 20-30 minutes, which is a lot longer than other masks I've used in the past.

I was a little bothered by the strong perfume smell. I was afraid I would react to the perfume. But I didn't. :) Thank goodness, I am not a big fan of strongly scented skincare due to my skin being super sensitive.

I purchased this single mask on Ebay for a trial test. I'm looking for some good sheet masks for when I go traveling in the summer. My skin will need moisture during flights and after extensive heat or sun exposure.

Overall, I would repurchase this mask. My skin felt moisturized and soft after use. I would recommend this for people with dry/normal or combination skin.