Monday 6 May 2013

Lifestyle & Travel: In Flight Essentials - short flights

My lucky no. 13's travel essentials for short flights.

1. A good book to read or in this case lots of nice pictures to see.
2. Organic Vitamin C pops. Beat the travel cold before it hits you.
3. The Sling Sisters reusable snack bag. Nothing better than your personal favourite treats especially in a cute eco-friendly bag.
4. Assorted snacks & teas
5. Blum naturals cleansing makeup removal wipes for combination/oily skin. I like to remove all my makeup before take off.
6. My Scheming Mint Collagen Mask
7. A Watch as I like to have good timekeeping
8. Pronamel Sensodyne Toothpaste & Travel toothbrush
9. A moisturizing hand cream
10. Valerian pills great for overnight flights. Helps you sleep.
11. Sunglasses can be used to block light out as you try to catch some Zzzzz's.
12. Real Techniques travel brush set for redoing my makeup before landing.
13. Hand sanitizer & lip balm. I went for a tinted babylips balm because it's a 2 in 1. Save space and extra moisturizing plus it's got SPF.

Hope you enjoyed my little post today. Comment below if you'd like to see more travel related blog posts.

Safe Travels

Vivian :)