Thursday 3 April 2014

Beauty Review: Physician's Formula Super CC Cream

I was searching for something to replace my Dr.Jart + Black Label Detox BB Cream with a more affordable one. Something that I could buy at a pharmacy. I found the Physician's Formula Super CC Cream
to be a good alternative. It comes in two shades, light and light/medium.

I found the light shade to be a little darker than my skin. I'm approximately a NC30 and the light blends very well. However, the matching CC powder is lighter.

The CC cream is non greasy and can be layered to build coverage. I don't find it to moisturize too well. So you still need to moisturize before applying.

I apply this CC cream either with my fingers or using buffing or flat top brush. I have set the CC cream with powder and I've done without before also.

Overall, I would repurchase the CC cream, but possibly buy the darker shade of the powder. I have yet to try the concealer.